Zinnias are beautiful, easy to grow, ornamental annul garden plants. They bloom in a wide variety of colors with large mixed blooms. Zinnias come in yellow, orange, white, red, pink, purple, lilac, multi colored blooms. The plant varieties include both miniature and 3 feet tall ones.
Zinnia flowers come in a range of appearances, from a single row of petals to the dome shaped variety.
How to grow Zinnia plants from seeds:
Growing Zinnia plants can be inexpensive, particularly when growing them from seeds.
1) Seeds of Zinnia flowers should be sown directly where the plants are to be grown in the garden.
2) Space the seeds for growing Zinnia plants properly, usually several inches apart.
3) Sow seeds 1/4 inch deep.
4) Germination occurs in 5-many days
Zinnia plants grow quickly in right conditions. They prefer humus rich, well drained soil. They like warm hot climate.
Caring for the Zinnia plant:
1) Water at the base of the plant.
2) Water in the early morning.
3) Keep the soil moist.
With proper placement and correct watering Zinnia plants provide long term color and beauty in the garden.
Clipping the plant back often results in more abundant bloom and also a more bushier and attractive plant.